Friday, January 23, 2009

Fun Stuffs

Man, these last few weeks have had their ups and downs, just happy nothing extreme has happened...


I got some work into an art show at a Caribou Coffee. And I started the new semester, I'm really diggin how my schedule worked out. The only thing I can complain about, is the fact that I can copy anyone's homework anymore hahaha. Court's coming up soon, kinda scared... Kinda happy I'll be able to get my license back.


I haven't driven my car in a while, I start it every now and then, and I get sad lol... I'm going through car withdrawls. I shift while I sleep...


Pic of the post:
This is a painting I finished a year ago, I call it Power Ups. It's a precursor to the collection of work I'm doing now. I title the collection "8-Bit Everyday". It's a whole bunch of old video game characters I put into everyday situations. I dig it...
Oh, and now... There's this girl... That's all I really have to say about that.

No comments: