Tuesday, April 20, 2010

One month later...

Okay, so I'm slackin still. WHAT EVS!


It's been damn near TWO YEARS that I've been doing this blogging thing. And I always say that I'm going to actually do stuff to my car, but now, things are actually happening.

Prepare for a picture heavy post:

First up, I cleaned that black shit off my tail lights, looking so fresh and clean. I'm soooooooooooo happy, I feel like it's a new car every time I walk up to it from behind haha.
Next, NEW STICKERS! Don't need pics lol, they'll show up sooner or later. Oh, and you can see the new tow hook, iLL Garage, represent! haha. And, my tow hook, is not lonely.

I got a new set of coilovers from my buddy Jay, it's getting installed soon, just need a place to do it.
How the car sits now (this will be my before shot, an "after" shot will come some time soon):

Happy Mico!
THANK YOU TO CLIFTON FOR MOST OF THESE PHOTOS!!!!! BAD ASS YO!

1 comment:

Christine said...

You're so cool Mico!