Wednesday, November 3, 2010

First my car got high, then, it got naked

Say hello to winter mode....
Notice the height... compare this to a pic later in this post to see the difference. But not only did I raise the car, but I also removed a majority of my stickers. Now that may not seem like such a big deal, but it actually very much is to me haha. I only kept the stickers that would be hard to get again, or really mean something. These are all the stickers I have removed. It was a smaller pile than I thought it would have been.
Though winter mode does bum me out, and already having parts for next season bums me out too, with so many plans actually coming into effect and starting to look like they really will happen, I'm getting really stoked on next season. So for this post, I will leave you with this, my current favorite picture of the car. Taken by a friend of mine, Anthony Galvez aka Tony Stark.
Goal for next season: retake this photo with a reason to have a larger smile on my face.
OH! And Just to let you know, I picked up a new hobby, biking.
Here is my fixie with a semi sorta sneak preview of an upcoming sticker.
Now I realize this new hobby won't do me much good during winter, but it is something that can help me get fit and stay fit. So I'm stoked on it.

No comments: