Sunday, November 16, 2008

First one up

What's the ups people? My name is Mico, I'm just a dude from Hoffman Estates. I enjoy my car, my art, my dreams, well I guess I just enjoy my life.






I'm going to try ot to make this an automotive blog, though I know it will take most of the room on this thing...






You may be asking yourself. WHAT THE EF IS A GEEKY LURV?! It's just a phrase that stuck with me for a while now... I have a bit of a problem writing it on things, particularly on other people's property. Though, I have the same problem with writing one of my many aliases on things too.






Pic of this post:



This thing is my baby, I know I said I would try not to make this thing an automotive blog, but I'm weak willed against my car. 1999 Honda Civic Si... Just sound's like LURV doesn't it? Bone stock for now... the only thing done to it is I put a new shift knob on, a new set of headlights and I tinted the tail lights. I'm so stoked for spring...

No comments: