Wednesday, November 19, 2008

...



I don't know, today was better than yesterday... Got new paintings started, gonna be cool.

I'm starting work on Saturday at 10 in the morning.


Pic of the post:





I had been looking back at some old photos today... Then I found some from a Norway trip back in '06. We went to Norway, Germany and Denmark. The two pics from up there are in Norway, out in the fjords. That place was wild... LURVed it... I know, what you must be thinking? What the hell is a filipino kid doing in Norway? I've got family there. (I know, wierd huh?) Well, that's enough reminiscing.


I looked at the scratches today... They aren't as bad as I thought, since I only saw them in the dark and I was freaking out, but it's still gonna cost a pretty penny. I'm still bummed, just because it happened, not only that, just that it happened to my car... Eh, shit happens.

No comments: