Monday, December 15, 2008

Oh Mondays....

Today was going so good!!!!!!!

School was actaully nice today... Had no complaints until I got home.... I was supposed to have a haircut today, so I get home and I think I should get my car cleaned off so it's ready to go. MY CAR WAS A FRAGGIN ICE CUBE! Doors were locked and frozen, car was covered in frost and most of my windows were fogged over... I had to crawl in through my trunk... I start the car, and start cleaning it, let the heater run, and things start looking up. I wipe off most of the fog, and then it happened. I locked my keys in the car... I call a cop, he can't open it, now I'm stuck paying $50 on a fucking locksmith... and my mom's mad at me for this shit....

SHIT

This fucking sucks... I'm not even putting a pic in this post...

No comments: