Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm so friggin lucky...

I made it into UIC... The University of Illinois at Chicago...


I'm Really lucky... Like seriously... This is going to be a great winter break. Started with a snow day... Found a body shop to the work that needs to get done on my trunk for $450... gonna be Christmas, and New Year... Getting that money right... So STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I think I'm going to do a shout out.... HI SEAN!!!!!!! or Dennis, which ever one you prefer... I don't know lol.


Pic of the Post:

That's how I roll... lol, nah, this is an in the process pic of when I was putting in the new headlights for the second time. They have a leak in the seal, so they are off for the winter, I'm gonna fix them. I miss seeing green grass, and being able to walk outside and not worry about SHRINKAGE... so cold here.... but driving in the snow is fun.

No comments: