Friday, February 13, 2009

Sweet

So... It's the weekend. Got nothing to do, but paint! LURVin' it! Three day weekend, then a late start on the Tuesday back... AH YES! And, I'm going snow boarding?! PURE LURV!!! The Auto show starts this weekend, most likely going next week, so super stoked for this.





Oh, And... I'm 93 bucks away from that super awesome Skunk2 Pro-Street suspension. Spring is gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Probably only gonna do AutoX, but I'm excited anyway. And There are gonna be new recruits for Project Redline. And not onlythat, but I've found some spots for meets, and I don't think there will be any drama with these sites.





Pic of the post:


Gotta give props to this place. They know how to hook it up. For any of your asian food or bubble tea needs haha. This joint is fer snerious. If you're in the Chi town area... Look it up. JOY YEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you didn't have bubble tea?!