Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yo yo yiggity yo... lol

Ok, so this post is basically to show some love to this guy... ASHER ROTH!!!! This dood fraggin rocks the shit out of his form of expression man. I'm tellin you, HE'S SICK!

Check him out people! (People meaning the possible 2.3 people that read this thing. lol, point three people.)

But on to other things. I know I was talking about Asher Roth, but I now have to talk about the Plain White T's... A band from Villa Park, in the area here lol. Their song "1234" has been the song waking me up for the last few days in the morning. My TV is my alarm clock, I LURV it haha, waking up to music and shiz. Now, I listen to all types of music, and I'm never really one to hate, so if anyone has a problem with this band... What evs... lol I LURV this song. I really dig acousticy vibes and vocally soothing songs lol, dunno, just that I do....

Pic of the post:
No pic, vid lol....

No comments: