Sunday, February 7, 2010

Making weird noises to myself....

UUUURGH! AAAAAARGH! The fuck!? It's almost been two years since I've gotten into this car game shit.... FACK! And my car is still basically stock as bawls ahaha! But this is the summer of change. Though still only simple mods, I'm still going to have my favorite red 99 Si in Chicago.

But shits... I was googling some old shit from 08 when I actually started liking this shit, and I found what happens to be one of my favorite drifting videos of all time, and it's funny because there really nothing huge going on in it. It's just a fucking cool video. It's good drifting and all, but I mean, it's a figure 8 ahhaha. The thing that gets me about this right now, is that THESE GUYS ARE FUCKING BETTER NOW! This was like a month after the first meet I've ever been to, my first summer with my car (iLL Garage's grand opening at their first spot.) too bad it was later in the season... This is the first time I met REVGASM Josh, and I only met the guy for like 20 seconds then the rest of the time, I was too chicken shit to talk to him, so I just kinda stared at his car for like 10 minutes straight. It's kinda funny how he's my homie now haha, cool guy.

BUT BACK TO THE VIDEO! I first saw this video on Josh's blog after I figured out what Risky Devil was, and all that jazz (It's still kinda confusing, so I'm not gonna go into explaining it here.) And just the style, and love that I felt from this video, it's something FIERCE. This is one thing that tided me over my first winter with the civic, making me say to myself, FUCK I CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT CAR SEASON, and, FUCK, I HAVE TO MEET THESE GUYS. A year and a half later, at the end of my second winter in this friggin scene, and I'm saying that same first thing, and I already did that second thing. But there are more people to meet, more shit to do, and more fun to be had. I CANT FUCKING WAIT TILL THIS NEXT CAR SEASON. SO much shit is gonna go down. UGH! ARGH! EF!

Enjoy:

No comments: