Monday, February 1, 2010

OH JEEZ.

MY STOMACH IS KILLING ME. It's been getting to me lately... FACKS for reals. I'm all acidic and shits. Whatevs though, I was kinda warm today, was kinda nice to be able to just enjoy outside at school for the first time in a while. In my very rare free time, in between homework, and homework, I'm not only enjoying what I can have of a social life, but I'm working on a new "Geeky Lurv" logo! I'm kinda stoked for it. I'm getting stickers made soon, it's kinda fun haha. Speaking of stickers.

Pics of the post:


This sticker is super coolsville to the max. Brian Harte (BH) is a super cools drift nut/hockey player/secret agent/man's man/ladies man from Long Beach, CA. I had the pleasure of meeting this guy at the party in the first pic. (The one in the hat) He hooked me up with some of his sticker, and it's dope, it's kind of an old pic, but it's still worth coverage. Here's Long Beach's finest, done Chicago style, salt mark decals and everything. I'm gonna put the pink one on once I clean the black stuff off my tail lights.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

where's your new logo?
yea that black tint needs to go asap.
debadge the 'civic' too?

Mico said...

Nah, I'm keeping the civic. Logo is on the way, lol, a lot of the stuff I made, I get happy with at first, then I'm like. NO.